Magnetic Stripe Data Retrieval
3 Track ASIC - High Noise Immunity - Data buffer with Shift-Out
The Delta ASIC is a high performance, low cost fully integrated magnetic stripe decoder chip. The ASIC offers many advantages over the conventional less integrated reading solutions.
The triple track Delta ASIC provides a "Shift-Out" protocol for extracting data that significantly simplifies the card-reader to micro-controller interface.
|Tube of 56 Units||21024065NZ|
|Reel of 4000 Units||21024165NZ|
Fully IntegratedLow cost, Low power & high performance with Automatic Gain Control high noise immunity and on-board memory.
Compact Design4mm x 5mm 14 pin MLF surface mount package
ASIC Reel or TubesComes in tubes of 75 or tape reels of 4000.
- Low Power
- 3 tracks
- On board memory (shift-out interface)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) - reads cards from 30% - 200% of ISO standards
- Compact design - 4 mm x 5mm
- 14 pin MLF™ surface mount package
- Minimal external components - only a decoupling capacitor is required.
- Only 2 signals, DATA and STROBE to connect to your micro-controller
- Data buffer with Shift-Out - allows full card data to be locally stored on ASIC.
- High noise immunity
- High performance decoding - reads badly damaged cards
ASIC - Specifications
|Operating||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage||-55°C to +125°C|
|Operating||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage||10% to 95% non-condensing|