Single feed, double-sided cheque scanner
with integrated 3-track card reader
Cheque and Magnetic Stripe Reads
The ImageSafe scans cheques on two sides and comes with an integrated card reader for an overall compact and cost effective transaction solution.
The card reader and also be used with ID cards for two-factor authentication during online financial transactions.
|USB, Dual Sided Scanner, Card Reader Authenticator MSR||22322000NZ|
3-track integrated SCRASecure card-based payment transactions with the integrated secure card reader authenticator that encrypts card data at the point of swipe. The flexible device can also be used with an ID card for strong two-factor authentication during online financial transactions.
Single feedIdeal for use with Check 21, BOC, and remote deposit capture applications.
Dual sided scannerDouble-sided capture of complete check images in a single pass and supports E13B and CMC7 fonts.
Easy to integrate and useImageSafe connects to PCs and terminals through USB 2.0 or 1.1 interfaces and features an easy-to-read LED indicator for visibility into device status.
- Duplex, dual-sided cheque scanning for complete image capture of both sides of the cheque in one pass
- MagneSafe secure card reader
- Front and reverse side virtual endorsement
- USB 2.0 or 1.1 interfaces
- LED indicator to provide device status
- Cover swings open for easy access to cheque path and scan bars for maintenance and cleaning.
- MICR reading: E13B and CMC7
- Automatic parsing of MICR fields: transit, account, etc
- Black/white and grayscale image rendition and 200dpi image resolution
- Image files: TIFF 6.0, JFIF with EXIF tags, BMP
- Image compression: CCITT G4 or JPEG
- Ability to capture up to four images per cheque
- SHA1 digital signature for image file authentication
- Small footprint
ImageSafe - Specifications
Height: 6.0 in
Width: 3.9 in
Length: 8.1 in
|Power Input||12 VDC 1.5 Amps|
|Document Size||4”x 9” maximum
3" x 2.625"
|Image Resolution||200 dpi|
|Image Compression||CCITT G4 or JPEG|
|Check Feed||Single Feed|
|MICR Fonts Supported||E13-B and CMC-7|